Monday 18 June 2012

One year on in pictures :)

I cant believe the difference in my teeth! love how they don't stick out anymore on top! so pleased with how they are straightening up aswell. :)




                                      ^^ June 2011 - a picture of me biting on my back teeth
                                                        before my treatment started. ^^
                                                                       
                                                                       and now...
                                             


                       ^^ June 2012 - a picture of me biting on my back teeth a year on
                                                           - 7 months into braces ^^

                                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                                        (Sorry if these next 2 pictures are not that clear)



                         ^^  June 2011 - a picture of my teeth/bite before my treatment started  ^^

                                                                 


       ^^  June 2012 - a picture of my teeth/bite now, a year on - 7 months into braces  ^^




                    I will be updating more tomorrow after my next orthodontist appt,
      hoping to see my normal ortho tomorrow so i can ask how he thinks its all going so far.


                                                                           X   X    X

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! amazing progress in just 7 months!!! Do you have any idea when your surgery is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! No, not at the moment. I did ask today at my ortho appt and they just said i still have a while before im put on a waiting list, but my teeth are moving quite fast so im really pleased at the moment with everything. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,nice blogg..do you have headgear to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks :) no, no headgear x

    ReplyDelete