Thursday 4 July 2013

Big change of plan..


:)


Very excited AND VERY NERVOUS right now!


So...I had a call today on my lunch break from the hospital to say that my surgeon had a free space on his list for Thursday next week and did i want to move my surgery forward? 

And of course i said YES!! 

1 week today i will have no more overbite! 
(something i just can't imagine!)


I'm so excited but my heart has not stopped pounding since lunch time, where i'm just so nervous about the whole thing now.

I have also been booked in for a pre op assessment for this coming Tuesday
(9th July) and i need to some how sort out another work up appt with my surgeon before having the surgery on Thursday (how i go about that i don't know as his secretary is off this week!) as i originally had one last work up appt 2 days before my original surgery to double check everything over one last time and make sure the 'wafer' fits.

So i will be out shopping for jaw surgery bits and pieces with my mum on Saturday as i have lots of things to get. So far i only have a pack of baby spoons. 

Will keep you all updated! 

:) 


X    X    X


2 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren, I just wanted to wish you best of luck with your upcoming surgery :) I am 3 weeks post-op and am completely thrilled that my overbite is gone. I hope your surgery comes quickly so that you can quit worrying.. that part was awful for me. I'll keep reading and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi katie, i have read your blog and i love your results so far! I bet your really pleased! :) I can't wait to get Thursday over and done with although it hasn't hit me yet that its only like a day and a bit away!
    Thank you for reading my blog. i'll keep you updated :)

    ReplyDelete